Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I bought something?!?

This past weekend I finally broke down and purchased a higher ticket item. I bought a digital Canon Rebel XSI SLR camera, and Tamron AF28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR VC lens.

I'm VERY happy with my purchase and quickly learning that there are a lot of aspects that go into a good looking picture. You can't simply click a button and it's a work of art. I'm learning it all, but it's fun!!

As some of my friends know it takes me longer to make the purchase of "higher ticket" items, so I'm proud of myself.

Now if only I could purchase an HDTV and Car. I'm getting closer and plan to do both yet this year!!!

Will have to post up some pics later ...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Way to go!!

Melanie said...

Are you getting rid of your elph?How much are you selling your old camera for? (hint hint);)

Captain Random said...

Thanks!

Not selling it just yet. Going to hang onto the Elph. Such a great camera and easy to carry and use, when I don't want to lug the SLR around.

If I do happen to sell it you'll be the first to know!