Tuesday, December 09, 2008

How did we get here?!?!

Happy Birthday ... me.

Well I'm not entirely sure how I made it this far, nor do I want to quite believe it. However, I'm officialy 30 now. I'm not necessarly seeing 30 as old (although it kind of feels like it), but I'm trying to stay optimistic and enjoy the moment.

I say goodbye to my twenties. They were quick, young and fabulous and I will miss them. However, I now open a new chapter and look forward to some more mature, self-realized and fun years ahead in my thirties.

I must say I got to celebrate my b-day in style. My girlfriend threw me a surprise party last weekend and I had no clue! I had a great time and was once again reminded of what a great lady she is. I'll post a rather funny video of the "surprise" later this week.

Happy Birthday ... me.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

She's so good for you! I'm glad you had fun. Happy Birthday old man. :)