Sunday, September 06, 2009

New Car

Hell officially froze over this weekend when I FINALLY bought a new car. As many of my friends and family know I've been talking about buying a new car for the last 5+ years. I shocked everyone when this past weekend I finally pulled the trigger.

I surprised even myself when I ended up with a 2009 Honda Civic (Sedan). After months of researching online, test driving quite a few cars, and listening to a lot of sales pitches the Honda Civic arose victorious for me for a number of reasons: roomy, great handling, fast, fun to drive, reliable, and reasonably priced.

The good folks at Walser Honda (in Burnsville, MN) set me up and I have to say I found the whole experience pretty enjoyable. With their one-low price there wasn't any hassling from the sales reps. They leave you alone, answer your questions, and don't pressure you. Overall a great alternative to the typical dealership. If you are looking for a new car, check them out at: www.walser.com

Below are a few pictures I took of my car today. For the full set on FLICKR click HERE.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

No Way!! Cash for clunkers?
Civics are great.

Captain Random said...

I missed out on Cash for Clunkers by one stinking mpg. The cutoff was 18 mpg and my car got 19 mpg.

Still got a great deal though with the Summer Clearance Event and Labor Day savings.

I'm happy with my much needed new car!