Monday, September 21, 2009

Wedding - Nick and Laura Anderson

This post has been a long time coming.

My girlfriend's sister Laura and her fiance Nick got married back in August. I was the official photographer and got to shoot my first wedding. I don't think I'll do it full-time, but I definitely had a fun.

The wedding was held in the beautiful city of Bayfield, WI. This small sleepy town is found along the shores of Lake Superior in the Apostle Islands and attracts sail boats and tourists from all over.

But enough talk. Below are a few selects. Otherwise check out the full set of photos HERE.















2 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE the pictures! You should think about doing this full time. ;)

Captain Random said...

Only problem is I don't like weddings. lol.

But I do love the photography!