Thursday, September 14, 2006

Insomnia

Well as I write this it's 3:30AM and I can't sleep. Man I hate that!

It doesn't happen very often; I usually don't have trouble sleeping. However, every once in a while my mind will start racing in the middle of the night after a bad dream or if something is on my mind troubling me (as it is at the moment) and I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep till about 5AM, but by then it's time to wake my ass up for work again in about an hour.

Damn you brain and all your thoughts! I should stab you with a Q-tip!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Are you sure that your neighbor didn't wake you...didn't you say that s/he is VERY ACTIVE!!

MikeyB said...

UHHHHHHHH!!! UHHHHHH!!UHHHHHHHH!!! UHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHH!!! UHHHHHH!!UHHHHHHHH!!! UHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHH!!! UHHHHHH!!

Captain Random said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Captain Random said...

Nope, she moved out. All quiet on the western or Linden Hills front.