Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hot Lake Action - Part Deux

Well I've said it once and I'll say it again. There is just nothing better than spending a day on the lake in summertime. Truly one of the greatest, most relaxing moments you can experience. In my opinion, anyways.

Of course, you throw in a little first time water-skiing and crazy 'hang-on for dear life' tubing (where the driver is trying to dump you into the lake) and it doesn't really become relaxing anymore as you're flung clear across the lake at high speeds and pray that your death will be swift and painless. But hey, it's still fun!

Kudos and props to you Cory for letting us use your lake hook-ups. You're the man!

Well I enjoyed yet another action-packed weekend on the lake and here's a conglomeration of the lake pics. Including me trying water-skiing for the first time. I guess the thing is I did it. I was only up on the skis for about 10-15 seconds (twice), but at least I did it. So there!

Click here for all the pics. In no particular order.

BTW - Some volleyball pics in there too. Hey, what better way to end the day than with some volleyball. Hey, comrades?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah Andy!!
Isn't sooooo fun to tube!! I love it. My dad use to whip us (my sisters and me)around the lake so fast when we were young. I don't know if I'd have enough strength to hold on anymore.

MikeyB said...

mmm...the cesspool we like to call Prior Lake. Tasty.