Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bike

Well I can't quite believe it, but I FINALLY got a bike. After about 3-5 years of Pete and Mikey B bugging me I finally broke down and purchased a bike. Actually, I bought Mikey B's bike since he was getting a new one (for him). I'm still a runner at heart, so it'll probably just sit there and collect dust, but at least I've taken the first step into a larger world.

So to Pete and Mikey B this is your official notice to S.T.F.U. on the whole "Get a Bike" issue. I finally got one. ;)

Have a bike-tastic day everyone!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Bikes are so last year Andy....now everyone is rollerblading.
When are you gonna get some rollerblades??

:)~

MikeyB said...

We'll have to get a group together and cruise the lakes.

Captain Random said...

I'd be down for that!! Cruisin' the lakes. That's about my speed.

LDH said...

Bikes are so this year...instead of carrying your body weight around on your poor knees and ankles, you'll be toting it around on a master of engineering, all while exercising (and actually getting places in a timely manner). Nothing beats it...welcome to the club. Dude, that makes me think, we should totally have a bike club.

pete said...

I want to make jean jackets for the club with the arms torn off. Rad huh? I didn't just say get a bike, I said RIDE A BIKE! :)

Captain Random said...

Well one step at a time Pete. One step at a time. Maybe I'll actually ride it next year. Baby steps.