Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Question

Well I'm jumping on the bandwagon here. Mikey B, Corey and Mel have all posted this so why shouldn't I?

The question: "What do you want to do before you die?"

• Learn Karate
• Learn to sword fight (no, seriously I want to do this!)
• Do Voice Over work professionally (I'd love to quit my job and just do this)
• Work on and help make a big-budget film (that doesn't suck)
• Learn to play the guitar (better), and play the drums (and then play in a band)
• Travel – Pyramids in Egypt, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, anywhere in South America, and Chicago (never been believe it or not)
• Paint a picture
• Own a house on a lake
• Run a marathon
• Write a book or short story

To name a few...

2 comments:

Corey said...

Of that whole list I'd have to say that ten years ago running a marathon wouldn't have been on that list. LOL

It's contagious, this question. It makes you think.

Captain Random said...

No kidding! I don't think I even ran until I was 25, unless forced to (e.g. - Jr. High Gym Class).

It is a good question. I'm sure there's still quite a few things I could add to the list.