Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Underworld: Evolution … God Please Save Us All

Well, this past weekend I went to see the movie Underworld: Evolution. And God help us all! In case you didn’t know (and I hope you didn’t) this is the sequel to a worse movie about the war that rages against ‘Vampires’ vs. ‘Werewolves’. I went to go see this movie with a couple of friends, the only reason being cause we got sooo much mileage out of making fun of the first movie. Seriously, if you ever get the chance and you don’t mind risking the chance you maybe stricken blind by the sheer awfulness … rent Underworld and take a look see. It’s got some pretty bad quotable lines that you and your friends can make fun of and enjoy together!

But anyways, back to the review of Underworld: Evolution. Well if it’s any indication how good this movie truly is, well let’s just say this movie was NOT screened for critics. And as most veteran moviegoers know that means this movie was sure to be totally awesome (extreme sarcasm here). Well it lived up to my expectations. Seriously, this movie was SO bad, we’ll it’s quite hard to find the words to describe it all. Let’s just say when it came to the ending, well I won’t ruin it for you, but ahh … a whole lot of DAMN going on!! Left me with the thought of, “Where’s my money!” And what’s sadder yet, is that this movie was … a lot better than the first. But I digress…you can judge for yourself.

P.S. – Please don’t get me wrong. I’m actually a BIG fan of Vampire movies.

No comments: