Saturday, January 28, 2006

Unicycle??

Today's Random Observation:

How's this for totally random? So I'm working on a movie with a friend and we go to a rather large shopping center to shoot a scene. It's Saturday and the mall is REALLY busy. Plus, its windy, raining and it's freezing out (25 degree windshill). So we finish the scene and as we are driving out of the parking lot to leave (dodging many people and crazy drivers) what do I see? A guy in a bright yellow full raingear outfit riding a UNICYCLE. And if that wasn't weird enough it's the middle of winter, its raining and absolutely freezing outside as he is riding his Unicycle through a busy mall parking lot.

Well let me tell you that scene may have not been described to its full "weirdness," but seeing it first hand ... a more totally random and weird sight there could not have been on this day of days. I'm still confused by it!

Oh well, I'm off to a friend's party for the evening. G'night all!

No comments: