Sunday, July 16, 2006

More LA ...

Well I'm not feeling particularly creative at the moment so here are some more (random) pics I took in LA.

(Sorry, next time I'll try to have something hopefully somewhat entertaining for you to read. In the meantime, enjoy the random pics.)


My hotel in Santa Monica.

I requested a single room, and I got 2 Queen beds. Huh?

Remember that craptastic 90's TV show Melrose Place? (Yeah, me neither.) Here's the street that started it all.

Just chillin'

Artistic Attempt 1

Artist Attempt 2

Creepy & Cool

Death Chasing a Flock of Mortals - 1896

Random Bust

These next two pics I shot off the Santa Monica Pier right next to the Pacific Ocean where there was a memorial/funeral set-up to honor our fallen in combat. Very humbling.

Remembering our Troops - Santa Monica Beach

Honoring the Fallen - Santa Monica Beach


No comments: