Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Zombie Survival Guide

The title says it all doesn't it? Well in one of my random searches of the internet I came upon something that I first thought was a joke and starting laughing hysterically, then when I realized it wasn't a joke I ... started laughing even more. After about 3 hours of staring at the cover in disbelief I came to realize that this was an actual book and I started reading it.

In case you've ever been attacked by those pesky creatures of the undead and wish there was a tutorial for avoiding, destroying and just learning more about our enemy "the zombie." Well, my friend, then look no further!

This book entitled The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks is the ultimate and last source you will ever need to arm yourself with knowledge against the undead. It covers topics of zombie characteristics and detection, weapon detail (at length), defending yourself, escape techniques, terrain, historical accounts and believe me the list goes on. However the topics you WON'T find in this book are: the basement (a guide to living off your parents), Advanced D&D techniques for 7th level masters, how to avoid girls, hallucinogenic drugs, and how people confuse movies with real life.

Seriously, how there was enough material for this 270 page book, or enough money for publishing is beyond me!

Apparently, Zombies are among us my friends. Arm yourselves with knowledge, before it's too late! B-R-A-I-N-S!!!!!!

No comments: