Monday, August 07, 2006

Hot Lake Action

Well this weekend my friend Cory had a lake party on Prior Lake and damn was it fun! We all spent most the day on his boat, which consisted of many activities such as being pulled on a two person inner tube behind a speed boat while he thought it was funny to drive at insane speeds and whip shitties as I'm hanging on for dear life. I gotta say it was a blast!

And when that was done, and for the record, I went water-skiing for the first time in my life. Not everybody that tried that day could get up and stay up on the skis, but I did! Oh yeah, I totally conquered those ski's, the lake and the boat pulling me. No doubt! I was up for about a good ... oh, I'd say ... ten seconds. That's right, I'm all that is man!

Afterwards. we all ended the day with a BBQ, backyard volleyball (I have a wicked serve), watching Matt and Katie's cute baby girl, and a bonfire. Summer days and nights don't get much better then this. Good times were had by all.

Kudos on the rockin' party, Cory. Kudos!

Pics to come...

1 comment:

MikeyB said...

Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics! I want to see Scooter water skiing!