Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The insignificant events of my life

Well so far March has been a boooooring month. Hence no exciting updates for the blog. All I have to offer is a lot of little random insignificant updates.

Little random insignificant updates:

- I'm the Voice of God. Okay well not really, but if you are attending the Arctic Cat Dealer Show this week (Hilton - downtown Minneapolis), you'll probably hear me. Last week I recorded some voice over work for the Arctic Cat Dealer Show. If you are wondering who the "Voice of God" is announcing everyone during the show. That's me!

- I'm stopping ....... right now. The brake lights went out on my car. I first realized this last week when a guy pulled up alongside me honking his horn, looking irate, trying to get me to roll my window down. I figured I had cut him off and this was sure to be a road-rage incident that would make the 5 o'clock news, but no such luck. Dang! The gentleman instead informed me that my brake lights were out and he couldn't tell I was stopping and just about hit me 3 different times. Whoops! Well $300 later, and a new "turn signal switch" we're back in business.

- My friend Ben turned 28 last night and we celebrated in style. Happy B-Day Ben!

- My Daily Joke Calendar (bad x-mas gift) continues to be NOT funny.

- I recently confirmed that technology can be scary. The proof is here and here. (Yes, Big Brother is watching)

- Video games are addicting. I recently picked up the latest installment of Legend of Zelda (the Gamecube version) and it's amazing. Simply Amazing!

- Winter still sucks! Plain and simple. I hate the cold and snow, and miss running outside around Lake Harriet/Calhoun in the summertime. And I think about it often.

Fun Update:

A bit of a fun update for those of you who made it this far. As some of you know, I work on the MN Twins (advertising account) and we are currently working on the 2007 "Twins Territory" campaign. Well we finished the first two TV spots. Check them out by clicking here. There will be 2 more coming by end of March so keep checking the MN Twins website. Also, the first of the radio spots are up and running.

Well that's about it for now. Wish I had more to share, but like I said. March has been pretty suck-tastic.

2 comments:

Corey said...

I had the same problem with my brake lights. Except mine cost me 5 dollars and took 5 mins to fix.

I've seen one of the twins ads on tv and heard two of the radio ones. They're prety kick ass. Keep up the good work.

Melanie said...

I knew you would do a voice-over someday...you're perfect for it.

The twins ads are great...good job!