Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Nature's Suprises

I was out at my parents house this weekend and my Mom was about to move a small Evergreen tree that was put outside as a Christmas/Winter decoration. Well she went to move it and out flew a bird. A Chipping Sparrow to be exact. And what she found next was a very small nest with eggs. Kinda funny. Life's full of suprises, most times they exist right under your nose.

I snapped a few pics. Enjoy!




Links:
  • Kurt Vonnegut Library

  • How Big is the World?

  • InterFaceLift (Great Wallpaper site)

  • Encyclopedia of Life

  • Harry Potter and Star Wars
  • 2 comments:

    Melanie said...

    What a neat find!

    Was this a real evergreen or did your mom still have some artificial decorations up? :)

    Captain Random said...

    Not sure. I think it was fake, but it sure looks real. So hard to tell from what I can recall.

    The tree (and nest) was sitting just outside the front door by the steps.