Monday, September 24, 2007

Taylors Falls

Well after being pretty much sick and overworked the entire summer I finally escaped for a day with the girlfriend. We went down for the day to Taylors Falls, and what a good day it was! I hadn’t been to Taylors Falls since I was a kid, and well let’s face it when you’re a kid you can’t appreciate anything, right? Right!!

It was sooo beautiful a top the rocky cliffs overlooking hundreds of trees turning color with the river running far far below. You should go if you get the chance!! The leaves are turning now and it’s beautiful. Only less than an hour’s drive from Minneapolis. If you do go be sure to go over to the Wisconsin side and drive next to the cliffs by the river and walk around on the trails. You won’t be disappointed.

Well as I do with every adventure, I of course had to bust out the old trusty camera and take a bunch of pictures. For you impatient readers enjoy a few selects below. Otherwise to see them all click HERE.















1 comment:

Aimee said...

Nice pictures. I'll have to get Mike to go with me once he's back from his boy's week.