Thursday, April 27, 2006

Food, Folks and Fun...

Well I know it’s only the end of April, but summer has officially begun in my mind. I just had lunch with a friend downtown Minneapolis at Brit’s Pub and sat outside and the weather is UNBELIVEABLY AMAZING right now!! Sun is shining, little breeze (so not too hot), birds chirping, beautiful women everywhere, all that good crap … just amazing!

And let me just say that you have not truly experienced summer until you enjoy a pint of beer in the company of some good friends on the rooftop of Brit’s Pub on a nice summer night. There’s just nothing better; simply an amazing experience! I’ve posted a few pics of what you can expect to enjoy in the summertime if you are up for the experience.

Brit’s Pub Rooftop Pics – Complete with Lawn Bowling









Enjoy the good weather if you are in the MN metro area today!

1 comment:

Guacaholic said...

I LOVE Brit's! Best place ever during the warm weather. Paired up with the Local, Brits' is such a lovely alternative to the Warehouse district.