Sunday, October 08, 2006

Everything is going to be OK.

I was randomly surfing the web today, and couldn't believe what I found.

Anyone remember the failed soda marketed by Coca-Cola in the summer of 1994 called, "OK" Soda? Well I sure do!! I loved the stuff, couldn't get enough of it. And I thought it's advertising was hilariously brilliant. Probably cause I have a pretty sarcastic (and sometimes warped) sense of humor. I even ended up calling the 1-800# a couple of times. Anyways, I had forgotten all about OK soda and its ability to control the minds of the youth in 1994, until the web and its world wide usless amount of knowledge refreshed my memory today. I'm still having flashbacks, and still bummed they discontinued it.

Well if you never got to taste this wonderful carbonated nectar known as OK Soda. Don't feel too left out. As it turns out it was only test marketed in a few areas in 1994, before it was discontinued.

If you ever get ambitious here is one of the so-called recipes for the drink:

1/4 orange soft drink
3/4 semi-flat Coca-Cola
a splash of Dr Pepper

To learn everything you'd ever want to know about OK Soda and way too much more. Just click yourself here.

And just remember...Everything is going to be OK.


No comments: