Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween ... Brick Tamland Style

Brick Tamland here. Weatherman and heart of the Ch. 4 News team in San Diego.

Well me, my lamp and the rest of the Ch. 4 News team (Ron Burgundy, Champ Kind, and Veronica Corningstone) assembled for some Halloween hijinks and shinanigans this weekend. And I have to say that it was an instant success! We went live and on location. Good show everyone! Kudos to Eric (aka - 'Turbo' from American Gladitors) on the par-tay.

Also, want to give another 'shout out' (as the kids say) to my good friend Cory on his Friday Night-tastic Halloween party. Brick found himself attending that party solo from the Ch.4 Newsteam (as Brick sometimes has to do when he wanders away from the news desk). But, it was a kickin' party nonetheless! I can't remember the last time I've stayed up till 6AM in the morning like that. Not to mention that much of a hard liquor selection. Pretty crazy!

Well to all that shared in the Brick Tamland Halloween fun this weekend. I say thank you! Maybe next time you can all come to the "pants party" instead.

To view the pics from the Halloween 2006 adventure click here or here.

Ch. 4 News Team

(Champ Kind, Veronica Corningstone, Ron Burgundy, and Brick Tamland)

Gettin' jiggy with it

Mel (Mystic Mummy) and Corey (Champ Kind)

(Another pic - just for Mel)

Eric (Turbo the American Gladiator) and Liz (Mary Catherine Gallagher)

Pete (Paul Bunyan) and Anne (Babe the Blue Ox)

Me ... if I was in the Beastie Boys 'Sabotage' Music Video

AND .....

Vahn (as Kujo the Vampire Dog)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

maybe someday I'll be cool enough (or have a cool costume) to make your blog page.

Captain Random said...

You made it the first time, but stupid blogger deleted some pics. :(

You're added now. With an extra! ;)

Melanie said...

Thanks.

I'm having trouble with blooger too.