Monday, October 15, 2007

Best Holiday Ever

Halloween is easily my favorite holiday and I'm really excited about my costume this year and the party I'm going to. (However I am really sad that I'm going to miss my friend James' Halloween party. Bummer! He always throws a great party and it's a good time to see friends.)

However, for the first time in my life I'm actually doing a "couple" costume idea with my girlfriend. Should be pretty cool. I just got the last piece of the costume in the mail today too and it looks great. Can't wait!!

I'm not going to unveil what it is until after the party, but I should be able to post photos after Oct. 27th. Until then I'm just building up the hype I guess.

In reliving past Halloween memories, here is a picture of my Halloween costume from last year when Mikey B, Corey, Aimee and I went as the Ch. 4 News team from Anchorman. NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE!!!


Happy (early) Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

MikeyB said...

I can't believe you're not coming. It's not much of a secret that James has a Halloween party every year.

Captain Random said...

Agreed. However, I committed to another Halloween party (that incidentally I have to skip every year due to James' party) before James set the date for his party this year. I asked James to change the date, but he refused. Confused yet? I am.

anne elizabeth fern said...

Pete and I just assumed it would be on the Saturday before Halloween. Isn't that when it always is?