Monday, October 29, 2007

A Devil and his Angel

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday. As a kid, it's simply amazing! You get to dress up like your favorite scary monster or superhero and go from door to door and get showered with free candy. How is that not the coolest thing ever?!? Well I still can't get enough of Halloween and love to get dressed up and party...and this year was no exception.

This year however, I actually did a 'couples' costume idea with the girlfriend. I was the 'classy' devil and she was my angel. And they turned out to be pretty good costumes if you ask me. My costume was complete with classy dress-up outfit, horns, skull cane, and 'red' eye contacts to freak everyone out...and they did! I even had a couple of girls who refused to look me in the eyes cause they'd get creeped out.

Well we partied it up at a friend's place ... kudos Cory!! And got our Halloween party on! Below are a couple pics of Mary and my costume and some others from the night. Look below or if you want to see more pics click here.

Can't wait for next year!! (My only regret is I missed the James Annual Halloween party. :( Next year, I'll be there!!)

The Devil

A Devil and his Angel


Clark (Superman) & Lex Luthor - Smallville

Evil Incorporated

Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

MikeyB said...

Did only 4 people attend this "party"?

Captain Random said...

Nope. I just didn't get photos of everyone cause I was partyin' it up. I neglected my camera duties. :(

LDH said...

Did the two of you ever consider her dressing like the devil and you dressing as her angel? I'd like an itemized list of why you chose the way you did over the alternative. Prove to me you thought this through.

Captain Random said...

She already had the angel costume, thus why I choose to be the devil this year.

That and well female angels are just ... hot. And guy angels look ... gay. Let's face it!

Aimee said...

I liked them! (clapping hands)