Monday, April 16, 2007

The HOM Furniture Adventure (Part Deux)

Well HOM Furniture delivered my new bed this weekend and it's AMAZING!!

Two guys from HOM showed up on Saturday with my new Queen-sized mattress, box spring and frame and had it in the apt and the old one out in under 10 mins (with assembly). All with no delivery/take-away charge. Giddy-up!

My only gripe is they wouldn't take my old metal frame with them. Oh well, I'll find somewhere to ditch it.

But, I gotta say this new Serta mattress is wonderful! The second my body hits the bed I'm instantly asleep. I wake up and feel like I've been in a deep sleep the whole night. It's great! And not waking up in the morning stuck in a dip the size of the Grand Canyon with backpain ... it's a definite plus!

If you are in the market for a new bed (and in the Midwest), I'd recommend checking out HOM Furniture.

No comments: