Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I need YOUR workout music recommendations!!

I must say that the invention of iTunes and the iPod are sheer genius. They've allowed me to enjoy my music library like never before. But because of that I've been listening to the same songs over and over again and getting sick of them. Especially, when it comes to my workout routine.

I usually go running and lift weights (not at the same time), and I need some tunes that get me pumped, moving and keep me going. I'm listening to the same old songs, and they just aren't doing the trick anymore. So, help me out!

Can YOU give me any good workout music recommendations? What do you listen to? Don't be shy, help me out!!

Thanks all!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

"Walking on Sunshine" always pumps me up!

pete said...

Tool that is about it. works well for both.

MikeyB said...

Celine Dion
Titanic sndtrk
Elton John

pete said...

don't forget Yanni! He graduated from the same college as you! REPRESENT!

Captain Random said...

I hate you guys! - Cartman

MikeyB said...

...and Wham!

Guacaholic said...

Currently on my MP3 player:

Audioslave – Set It Off
Cake – The Distance
Rock Kills Kid - Paralyzed
Def Leppard – Animal
Donna Summer – Bad Girls
Gargbage – Stupid Girl
Duran Duran – Hungry Like the Wolf
GNR – Mr. Brownstone
Ying Yang Twinz – Boom It’s On
Joan Jett – I Hate Myself for Loving You
AC/DC – Moneytalks
KC & The Sunshine Band – Boogie Man
KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
Laura Branigan – Gloria
Audioslave – Gasoline
Led Zeppelin – Immigrant Song
Madonna – Hung Up
Ying Yang Twinz – Badd
Men Without Hats – Safety Dance
Mountain – Mississippi Queen
Nelly Furtado – Maneater
Donna Summer – Hot Stuff
Rage Against the Machine – Renegades of Funk
Ursula 1000 – Kaboom!
Audioslave – Cochise
Ying Yang Twinz – Salt Shaker
Garbage – I’m Only Happy When It Rains
ZZ Top – Sharp Dressed Man
Firehouse – Don’t Treat Me Bad

I HIGHLY suggest the Audioslave.

Amnon said...

You might find this site helpful

http://www.bestworkoutmusic.com