Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Africa Hot

Well I was downtown MPLS over lunch yesterday and I noticed some elephants and few gazelle wandering about among the people along Nicollet Ave. I guess that must mean that it's Africa Hot out this week! (Incidentally, I later had to cross the street to make way for a pride of lions.)

That's our crazy MN weather for you. First it's way too cold (winter), then it's way too hot (summer). Never just right. And when it's cold we want it hot and when it's hot out we want it cold. I guess we are never truly happy. Oh well, I'd rather have it really hot than really cold temps. What are you going to do? Try to enjoy it I guess. We get so few summer months in Minnesota.

Well in the meantime I'll be hugging my air conditioner. Enjoy the Africa Hot this week, everybody!

No comments: