Friday, June 22, 2007

Take that Klepto!

Win one for the good guys. Earlier this week some jackass got into my car and stole (among other things) the faceplate off my CD player. The inept thief chose to leave the CD player (thank God), but for whatever reason deemed it necessary to steal the faceplate off my Pioneer CD player. (Ahh...what would you do with just a faceplate?)

Well, after a frustrating morning discovering all of this, I did a quick Yahoo search and found a Pioneer Electronics website (www.pioneerdirect.com) devoted solely to replacement parts for various electronics like replacing my stolen faceplate. Yahtzee!! After a quick search and finding my model number I had my new faceplate ordered in a matter of mins. And 3 days later it arrived via UPS (United Package Smashers) today!! Talk about quick service! I just ran out to the car and the new CD Player faceplate works like a charm. (No more singing my own songs to get me through the drive home.)

What started out as a very frustrating ordeal had a stress-free happy ending thanks to the wonderful people at Pioneer Electronics! Win one for the good guys. Snoochie boochies Pioneer noochies!

No comments: