Sunday, June 17, 2007

Magical Pills

So I've been sick off and on for the last week, and it really hit me this weekend. With my throat on fire and coughing up a lung, enough was enough. I ventured out to the Park Nicollet Clinic urgent care to go see a doctor. The diagnosis ... some sort of low-level bronchcial infection. Which I guess just translates to a bad cold. He gave me some magical pills and I'm supposed to be cured in the next couple of days.

Only problem is the pills (while I'm taking them) make my skin sensitive to the sun and prone to burn easier. Burn easier? I've got to be one of the whitest guys in America; I don't think I need help in that arena! Oh well, if these magical pills cure me, I'll put up with living like a vampire indoors avoiding the sun the next few days.

No comments: