Thursday, June 28, 2007

Live Free or Die Hard - A Review

My Review: Go See This Movie! Enough said.

-----
Okay I'll elaborate a bit. If you are looking for a fun summer action movie that will have you cheering for the good guy, and leave the audience clapping at the end. Then look no further! Bruce Willis is back as everyone's favorite underdog NY cop John McClane and from the one liners to the action-packed explosions I suspended my disbelif and was truly entertained. I bearly even noticed the lack of swearing I was used to ala
Die Hard 1-3.

Overall, a great flick! I'd give this movie 3.5 out of 4 stars.

2 comments:

LDH said...

Was there kissing? One of the reasons I thought T3 was such a great movie was that it was pure robot save the world fun. No annoying girl movie stuff. So if this movie had kissing in it, well, I'd be skeptical, that's all.

Captain Random said...

Yes, unfortuantely there was some kissing.

But it was bad guy/bad girl (villian) kissing, and very briefly so I don't know if that counts or not in your book.

It worked for me cause the "kiss" helped establish something (plot point) about the villians.