Monday, June 04, 2007

Wii (pronounced: Weeeeeeeeeeee)

Well I was over at my friend Pete's place on Saturday to help him celebrate an early B-Day. (Happy B-Day Pete!!) And later on in the evening me and a few friends found Pete's Nintendo Wii system. Now I've played the Wii a couple of times before at various friends' houses, but I was reminded once again what a unique and wonderful video game system the Wii truly is!!

I have to say that the best part about it is that you actually have to get up and move your body to use it. Anyone that's played Wii Sports - Boxing will know what I'm talking about. One minute into that game and I'm working up a sweat, and I stay in shape! No wonder it's helping fat kids lose weight, and even retirement communities are requesting them for their seniors. Just a great system! Plus, it's backwards compatible with GameCube games and you can get all the old Nintendo games (for a fee). Brilliant idea.

Now, if the stores around here could get more than one system every three months, maybe I could get one.

Side Note: Writing this entry just help me remember. Actually, I was in Tokyo, Japan back in Dec. '06 when the Nintendo Wii first launched and I saw Japanese Ads for the Wii EVERYWHERE!! Funny stuff, let me tell you.

1 comment:

LDH said...

Kyle is obsessed with getting a wii. I still don't quite understand, but this blog has helped me grasp the desire, a little bit.