Friday, June 08, 2007

The Bad and The Good

Things I’m sick of right now:

- Match.com web ads on MySpace with webcam shots of hot girls wanting to talk to you. Trust me they don’t want to talk to you.

- A-Hole slow drivers who hurry up and pull out in front of me then go slow. (Seriously, just wait 1 more second till I drive past you! Lots of room back there!)

- People who wait until 4pm on Friday to give me work, or get back to me.

- McDonalds … yet I still eat it.

- Really windy days. (I like to run, but a little difficult lately with the 25+ MPH winds we’ve been having. Feels like I’m running into Hurricane Andrew. Hey that's my name! Nevermind.)

- Being bored at work at this particular moment. I just want to go home!

Things I’m happy about right now:

- Seinfeld Season 8 on DVD. Sweet! Just picked this up from Target.

- Package from BestBuy.com. There’s not a feeling so great as getting a package in the mail. Yahtzee!

- Going running after work, and enjoying the wonderful weather!

- My iPod Shuffle. I use that thing all the time for working out and it’s AMAZING!

- Found a new route home from work that is quicker and not many people use. It’s like I’ve discovered some magical secret, yet it’s not really magical. Hmm…

- Got to hang out with Twins Players last night and was a lot of fun.

- The fact it’s FRIDAY!!!! The weekend is upon us my friends. In words of Rick James, “It’s a celebration, bitches.” Enjoy it!

No comments: